Thursday, October 21, 2010

MME's Blog Challenge 16, Black

Sharing the fun challenge from My Mind's Eye! Great fun and great way for me to get my pictures scrapped. The challenge; use black. I don't use a lot of black in anything, so that was interesting enough, but I had this great photo of Maxenzi and really wanted to get it done. It just all worked out. Here's the sketch. Here's my layout.
Close up of the flower and the beautiful bling button from MME's Lost and Found.


The tag pulls out.

2 comments :

Chelsea said...

Great layout but wow...your journaling is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful.
Love the flower and bling.
I'm so proud of you for journaling, and it's so perfect!
Wish I would have gotten mine done in time for the Challenge, because for me it's more of a personal challenge, and it gets my stuff scrapped, beautifully because of their sketches and paper.
Super L/O

Back to Top