Monday, October 18, 2010

Saturday, October 23, We R Fall Cards and projects to share

Saturday, October 23 at 10 am, Fall inspired cards with We R Memory Keepers papers and new Sizzix Dies. Cost is $10.00. Please bring scissors, adhesives (including popdots and glue dots), and brown ink! Call 72-7529 or email artplay@rushmore.com to reserve your spot!
Kara and I teamed up to make these 4 cards, using Tim Holtz's new leaf die and pumpkin embossing folder, and one more new embossing folder from Sizzix with the fall cart. Plus, a favorite stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms.





Sharing with you the fall layout I created today. Love how it turned out, loooooooovvvvve my new sewing machine and adore this photo of Leah's little guy. So cute and I adore the expression on his face. He is growing up way to fast. Thanks Leah for sharing photos with me!!





More cards to share using Tinsel and Twig from The Girl's Paperie....I love this collection, amazing quality paper and the most fabulous embellishments...can't get enough of this line. I'm not much of Christmas card person, but I was totally inspired with these papers and embellishments. So fun! Check out the new Rosette die on the first card, it's one of Tim's new dies and it is the most fabulous die ever. Brilliant, I tell you!!








3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I'm a little jealous. I wanted to be creating with you today.
Great layout, awesome cards, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that tree by Cornish Heritage Farms. And the hip little owl!
I must buy the leaves die when it comes back in.

Chelsea said...

Great stuff! Can't wait til I can start spending again.

Indounik said...

Love your celebrate layout.

Back to Top