Sunday, October 3, 2010

Home from the retreat and more news...

Just got home from the annual Scrappin' Ladies Black Hills Retreat! What a great weekend..good friends and good times! We had a ton of fun and lots of creativity. A big Thank you to Angie, Kara and Cara for all their help and all the laughter! I couldn't have pulled it off without you! Amazing friends that I love dearly!

Friday was a super fun day for me, when I found this on Echo Park's Blog, http://echoparkpaper.blogspot.com/2010/10/facebook-fan-friday.html. I had the chance to do some creating for the very fabulous and wonderful Echo Park Paper Company. They spotted some cards I posted on their Facebook page and Tiffani from Echo Park asked to share more of my creativity with them on their blog. Super exciting for me! I adore this new company, they are just amazing and off to such a huge successful new business. I couldn't be happier for Madison and his crew....they deserve all the best! Truly an inspiration!

Lots and lots new at the store....new Tim Holtz dies and folders. The new fall designs are here. Christmas and winter haven't not shipped yet, but anything fall and Halloween inspired is here. New Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas Papers, new Prima's, brand new The Girl's Paperie....and the new incredible Glimmer Mists are here. So much fun....plus Melissa Frances products arrive this week! Can't wait to play with all the new goodness. Yay!

Watch the Rapid City Journal for a great coupon this week!

Have a great week! I will share photos with you soon!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

As always I'm excited to see the new that arrives this week. I had such a fun time this weekend. Great retreat! And so inspiring to see what others were creating!
Thanks for bringing your store to Spearfish.

Tessa said...

You did some incredible layouts this weekend. Post them! Post them!

Back to Top