Thursday, August 22, 2013

Authentique Thrilling

I have a layout up on the ScrapTown Lady Blog with Authentique's new Thrilling collection.  I love their paper, I find myself drawn to it...the texture, the weight, perfectly distressed and their designs...just so easy to create with their collections.

Lots of layering, a little orange mist, a fun folded flower, a few MFT Dies and two adorable little trick or treaters.  Yep, it is my favorite time of year to scrap...let the Halloween paper crafting season begin!  Make sure to stop by the Scraptown Lady store to check out all of the new arrivals!

3 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!! LOVING the layers and the photo!!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous!!!! I love that folded circle flower - can't wait to play with the papers too!

Michelle James said...

I love this. I found Authentique not too long ago and am drawn to it as well.

Back to Top