Monday, August 5, 2013

Think Negative....Negative Space Layouts!

Instead of thinking positive today, think negative....with 
Practical Scrappers Negative layouts..
click here to see the great takes on this challenge.
Here is what I came up with..
I had so much fun with this layout, featuring a Fancy Pants Silhouette Cut file and Fancy Pant's The Good Life collection and of course, the cutest little fisherman ever.  (Thanks Leah and I already have more layouts to send you).
Happy Monday everyone!

6 comments :

Iris said...

Love the bold colors of your layout

Unknown said...

Great page! The black really makes the pictures pop!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the chevrons and the sun!!!

Linda Beeson said...

How cute is that sun!

Unknown said...

Fabulous layout - inspired me to start using negative space!

Marie/Mison said...

Graphic. Goregous!

Back to Top