Thursday, August 29, 2013

More with Authentique's Thrilling

Yep, I am back with another Halloween layout...you all know how much I adore Halloween paper crafting.  It my favorite time of year to create.  There are lots of great lines out their this year...but I love Authentique's Thrilling.  
I am not super happy with how this photographed, hard to get blacks, greys and neutrals to photograph well.  Plus the photo I scrapped has those colors too!  In person, I adore how it turned out...so cute..almost as cute as that little puppy in the picture!

Thanks for stopping by and you can see a full list of ingredients at
ScapTown Lady!

5 comments :

A Little Time said...

Very cool!! I love the spider web.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful!! LOVING the web and the title work!!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Your layout is adorable!! I can't wait to get my hands on some of this paper too. I love that spider web.

Unknown said...

What fun page! Terrific design!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Fabulous Halloween page. It's spook-tacular! :)

Back to Top