Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sketch Inspiration

Lots and lots of great takes on this sketch over at
 Here is my take on Liz's sketch...
Thanks Angie for letting me scrap this handsome little man!  All of my supplies are from Scraptown Lady!  This is an older line from Graphic 45, ABC Primer...worked beautifully for this layout.  Scraptown Lady has tons of new stuff rolling in from CHA, so make sure to stop by the store!  For those of your interested in the apple and back to school flourish here is the Design ID #19975 from the Silhouette Store and it was created by Lori Whitlock! 
Thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Terrific page! I love the bingo style background, perfect for the subject!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and that apple!!!

Unknown said...

great layout - perfect paper, colors and design for the adorable pictures!

Dana Tatar said...

Fabulous page! I LOVE the pop of red!

Back to Top